Thursday, June 21, 2012

Newer Post Older Post Home

Sounds: The Pronunciation App (App Recommendation #1)

I've recently upgraded to an iPhone and it is BRILLIANT!  This the first proper smartphone I've had and I'm slowly learning about apps.

Therefore, I've made a new 'tag' for my blog - App Recommendations.  Just like my Blog Recommendations, Book Recommendations and Useful Website Recommendations, I will tell you about useful apps for learning English as and when I find them.

Today, I want to recommend Sounds: The Pronunciation App.  It helps you to learn the phonetics by providing a FREE interactive phonetic chart.

It takes this:


and makes it this:


I've found it very useful in the classroom and I know some of my students have already started to use it to improve their pronunciation.

If you are interested, follow this QR code (or visit http://www.soundspronapp.com/), download it and try it for yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home