Sunday, April 10, 2011

Newer Post Older Post Home

Successful English (Blog Recommendation)


I would like to recommend this blog.  If you are really interested in English and wonder about learning in general, then I think you will find this blog a very useful place to read regularly!  I will follow this blog carefully.

Here are a few examples of some good articles:
Frustration to Success (a discussion about how an English language student failed and then succeeded to improve their English).

The Basics – Introduction (an introduction and explanation to how we learn, or acquire, language).

More pleasure, more English (discussing attitudes about reading and strategies to improve).

A word every language learner should know (a piece of advice for learners about their learning/acquisition of English)
Like I said, I will watch this blog carefully.

Gordon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home